Last updated: July 7, 2020
IF YOU ARE FACING A LIFE-THREATENING SITUATION, CALL 9-1-1 IMMEDIATELY.
Welcome to the Orphina Biotechnology Web site. Thank you for coming to our website and we hope you enjoy your stay with us.
- Content. Orphina will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Web site but makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to its accuracy, currency or completeness. You agree that access to and use of this Web site and the content thereof is at your own risk.
- Warranty. Orphina disclaims all warranties, express or implied. Neither Orphina nor any party involved in creating, producing or delivering this Web site shall be liable for any damages, including without limitation, direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages, arising out of access to, use of or inability to use this Web site, or any errors or omissions in the content thereof. This limitation includes damages to, or for any viruses that infect your computer equipment.
- Third Party Web sites and Links. This Web site may contain links or references to other Web sites maintained by third parties over whom Orphina has no control. Such links are provided merely as a convenience. Similarly, this Web site may be accessed from third party links over whom Orphina has no control. Orphina makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to the accuracy, currency, or completeness of any information contained in such Web sites and shall have no liability for any damages or injuries of any kind arising from such content or information. Inclusion of any third party link does not imply an endorsement or recommendation by Orphina.
- Medical Information. This Web site may contain general information relating to various medical conditions and their treatment. Such information is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be a substitute for advice provided by a doctor or other qualified health care professional. Patients should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing a health or fitness problem or disease. Patients should always consult with a doctor or other health care professional for medical advice or information about diagnosis and treatment.
- Void Where Prohibited. This Web site and its contents are intended to comply with the laws and regulations in the U.S. Although the information on this Web site is accessible to users outside of the U.S., the information pertaining to Orphina products is intended for use only by residents of the U.S. Other countries may have laws, regulatory requirements and medical practices that differ from those in the U.S. Orphina reserves the right to limit provision of its products or services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction and/or to limit the quantities or any products or services we provide. Any offer for any product or service made on this Web site is void where prohibited.
- Miscellaneous. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, then such provision shall be severable without affecting the enforceability of all remaining provisions. Orphina reserves the right to alter or delete materials from this Web site at any time at its discretion.