IF YOU ARE FACING A LIFE-THREATENING SITUATION, CALL 9-1-1 IMMEDIATELY.
- Content. Orphina will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Website but makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to its accuracy, currency or completeness. You agree that access to and use of this Website and the content thereof is at your own risk.
- Modification. Orphina reserves the right, at any time, to modify the Website content or to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Website or any part thereof with or without notice. You agree that Orphina will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification of the Website content or modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Website.
- Warranty. Orphina disclaims all warranties, express or implied. Neither Orphina nor any party involved in creating, producing or delivering this Website shall be liable for any damages, including without limitation, direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages, arising out of access to, use of or inability to use this Website, or any errors or omissions in the content thereof. This limitation includes damages to, or for any viruses that infect your computer equipment.
- Third Party Links. This Website may contain links or references to other Websites maintained by third parties over whom Orphina has no control. Such links are provided merely as a convenience. Similarly, this Website may be accessed from third party links over whom Orphina has no control. Orphina makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to the accuracy, currency, or completeness of any information contained in such Websites and shall have no liability for any damages or injuries of any kind arising from such content or information. Inclusion of any third party link does not imply an endorsement or recommendation by Orphina.
- Medical Information. This Website may contain general information relating to various medical conditions and their treatment. Such information is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be a substitute for advice provided by a doctor or other qualified health care professional. Patients should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing a health or fitness problem or disease. Patients should always consult with a doctor or other health care professional for medical advice or information about diagnosis and treatment.
- Feedback. Orphina will treat any feedback or suggestions you provide to Orphina as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Thus, in the absence of a written agreement with Orphina to the contrary, you agree that you will not submit to Orphina any information or ideas that you consider to be confidential or proprietary and that Orphina may use any such feedback or suggestions submitted by you for any purpose without any compensation to you.
- Trademarks. The Orphina Biotechnology name and other related graphics, logos, service marks, and trade names used on the Website are the trademarks of Orphina and may not be used without permission in connection with any third party products or services. Other trademarks, service marks, and trade names that may appear on the Website are the property of their respective owners.
- International Users. This Website and its contents are intended to comply with the laws and regulations in the U.S. Although the information on this Website is accessible to users outside of the U.S., the information pertaining to Orphina products is intended for use only by residents of the U.S. Other countries may have laws, regulatory requirements and medical practices that differ from those in the U.S. Orphina reserves the right to limit provision of its products or services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction and/or to limit the quantities or any products or services we provide. Any offer for any product or service made on this Website is void where prohibited.
- Miscellaneous. If any provision of this Agreement is judicially determined to be invalid or unenforceable, then such provision shall be modified to the least extent to make such provision valid and enforceable, if legally permissible, or, if not, such provision shall be ineffective only to the extent of such invalidity or unenforceability, and the remaining provisions shall be given full force and effect. Orphina reserves the right to alter or delete materials from this Website at any time at its discretion.